East Gippsland – Code: PHVIC163
About the Location:
East Gippsland is a picturesque area located in the eastern part of the Gippsland region in Victoria, Australia. Known for its diverse landscapes, natural attractions, and outdoor activities, East Gippsland encompasses coastal areas, forests, rivers, and mountains. There are many great sites to see, as well as many wonderful attractions to explore and enjoy in your free time, such as Bairnsdale, the largest city in that area. Our pharmacy is located 3.5 hours drive from Melbourne CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Fantastic remuneration on offer: Salary from $135k with possible discussion for the right person.
- Junior partnership opportunity: 6 months trial working as a pharmacist with an option for junior partnership July 2024.
- Recognitions and rewards: Your success in motivating and leading a team to produce results whilst providing outstanding customer service, will be recognized and rewarded with the Junior partnership arrangement and remuneration.
- Newly registered are welcome to apply!
- Training provided: Be supported and trained in all aspects of store management.
- Exciting career opportunity in an established and successful pharmacy
- Great location and area to relocate to
About The Role:
Join a community pharmacy group that has a strong customer base, as soon as possible. Our pharmacy focuses on building relationships with customers while providing a holistic health solution and being a strong support to the local community. We seek an experienced Pharmacist to join and eventually lead their customer-focused and passionate team in the role of “Junior Partner”, someone enthusiastic and passionate Pharmacist to step into this role with drive, passion, and a vision to grow the Pharmacies’ services, script numbers and overall business. You will be responsible for assisting in leading, managing, and mentoring a great team and being the face of the pharmacy whilst providing a high level of care to the valued customers and local health professionals. Your duties will be forward dispensing scripts whilst providing a high level of customer service; assisting with the day-to-day running of the dispensary; promoting and offering other health-related services; working to team, company, and individual goals; and building relationships with other health professionals in the local area. You will work alongside 2 other Pharmacists, 4 Technicians, and 8 Pharmacy Assistants.
- Days per week required: 6 – Negotiable
- Scripts per day: 450 – 550
- Dispense: FRED
- Professional services offered: DAA, ORT, Vaccinations, Nursing home, Medscheck, Compounding, NDSS, Blood pressure
- DAA: 350
- ORT: 40 patients mixed meds
- Vaccinations: Fluvax
- Nursing home: Yes, small
- Medscheck: 20
- Shift: Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current AHPRA Pharmacy Registration
- Have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
- Membership with a Professional Indemnity Insurance provider
- Love of community pharmacy, which will enable to help continue to build the pharmacy business, whilst building strong working relationships with the customers, the community, and the team
- Be customer-focused and passionate about customer care and health solutions
- Be reliable and committed to leading and mentoring the team
- Be approachable and a great example as a leader
- Meet KPIs and store targets
- Work well in a team environment and independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Be an excellent communicator
- Very organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Dynamic attitude
- Be committed to on-going personal and professional development
- Pharmacist manager experience, preferred
- An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance