North West Tasmania – Code: PHTAS12
About the Location:
North West Tasmania is on the northwestern coast of the island. Its combination of natural beauty, agriculture, and outdoor activities makes it a diverse and attractive region for both residents and tourists. Also, it provides a taste of Tasmania’s scenic and rural character and is a popular destination for those seeking to explore the island’s northwestern coast. The region features a stunning coastline along the Bass Strait, with numerous beaches, cliffs, and headlands. It offers scenic views and opportunities for coastal activities. Our pharmacy is located 1 hour drive from Launceston.
Salary & Benefits:
- Weekday hourly rate: Your hourly rate on weekdays is $55, with flexibility for negotiation to align with your experience and expertise.
- Weekend hourly rate: On Saturdays, you can expect an attractive rate of $60 per hour, while on Sundays offer an even more rewarding rate of $70 per hour.
- Partnership opportunity: Explore the possibility of partnership within the pharmacy.
- A vehicle provided: Enjoy the comfort of a delivery car.
- A great place to work: Immerse yourself in a vibrant and rewarding work environment, where your contributions make a significant impact.
- Accommodation and relocation provided
About the Position:
Join a well-known and trusted pharmacy group in the short term, committed to making professional healthcare available to all Australians. This is an exceptional opportunity to further develop your skills and become an integral part of a leading pharmacy group that prioritizes work-life balance. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the daily operations of the pharmacy, including dispensing prescription medications, counseling customers, managing stock orders, and maintaining inventory control. You will have the privilege of working alongside a dynamic and skilled team of 15 members including Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants, whom you will manage.
- Scripts per day: 250
- Dispense: Z
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes a few
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Address customer’s needs with sensitivity and professionalism