North East Tasmania – Code: PHTAS09
About the Location:
Immerse yourself in the serene landscapes and colonial charm of North East Tasmania. This idyllic region is renowned for its fertile land, quality timber, and a year-round cool temperate climate. Nestled within this picturesque setting, you’ll discover towns and regional centers that have retained their colonial beauty. The lush fields of Northeastern Tasmania not only delight the eye but also yield excellent wines, traditional cheeses, and fine beers. Our client’s location is just an hour away from Launceston and a scenic 3.5-hour drive from Hobart.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly Rate: Your hourly rate is set at an attractive $52, which is negotiable to ensure it commensurates with your valuable experience.
- Accommodation Provided: Enjoy a seamless transition with accommodation options tailored to your specific needs.
- Relocation Assistance: Benefit from flexible relocation support, making your move to this captivating region hassle-free.
- Partnership Opportunity: Elevate your career with the potential for a partnership opportunity, a testament to your professional growth and commitment.
About the Role:
Step into an excellent opportunity to further cultivate your skills and become an integral part of a community-focused pharmacy celebrated for its outstanding work-life balance. As a valued team member, you will take charge of the dispensary’s day-to-day operations, encompassing patient counseling, efficient stock management, attentive customer service, and meticulous control protocols. In this role as a second Pharmacist, you will collaborate closely with a dedicated team, including a Pharmacy Manager, two Pharmacists, two Dispense Technicians, and four Pharmacy Assistants.
- Hours per week: 40 or more if you wish
- Scripts per day: 300
- Dispense: FRED
- Nursing home: Yes
- DAAs: Yes
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Vaccination services: Yes
- Packing off-site
- Trading Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, No Sundays required, and No Public Holidays.
To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community