Spencer Gulf – Code: PHSA28
About the Location:
The Spencer Gulf region encompasses an area surrounding the Spencer Gulf. This region is known for its diverse landscapes, industries, natural attractions, economic diversity, and its role in regional industry and trade. It offers a mix of opportunities for those interested in outdoor recreation, industry, and exploring the natural wonders of South Australia. The coastal and natural attractions of the Spencer Gulf region attract tourists interested in outdoor and water-based activities, as well as the opportunity to explore the region’s stunning landscapes and marine environments. Our pharmacy is located around 50 minutes drive from Whyalla.
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable Hourly Rate: $50 to $60 – Your compensation is open for negotiation.
- Career Progression: Discover opportunities to grow and improve your clinical skills within the hospital pharmacy environment.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a Monday-to-Friday role, free on weekends or late-night shifts.
- Employee Benefits: Access attractive benefits, including renewed lease options, paid parental leave, clinical and non-clinical education programs, professional development initiatives, structured training, and a rewards program offering benefits to staff at leading retail brands.
About The Role:
Join a dynamic team in healthcare sector, where you will contribute to the transformation of patient care. Your expertise will be valued as you provide essential pharmacy services, ensuring optimal treatment and medication management. Engage in a professional development program that fosters your growth while offering an informative and structured training experience. This role embodies the future of healthcare, and your contribution will make a difference. Additionally, you will be dispensing duties with Fred, reviewing hospital medication charts, providing discharge counseling, as well as medicine advice to hospital staff, and opportunities to learn oncology. You will work alongside another Pharmacist and 1 Technician.
- Dispense: FRED
- Roster: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. No weekend shifts, no late nights.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Previous hospital experience is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to multi-task through the busy periods of the day
- Drive to grow your career in Pharmacy
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Full and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Australian Labor Rights without restrictions
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent product knowledge
- Relevant Australian pharmacy experience in community, aged care, or hospital pharmacy
If this role sounds like something that matches your preferences click on APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions, you would like to have further information, or you are looking for something different, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call Janet on 0431827723 for a confidential discussion.