Brisbane North – Code: PHQLD57About the Location: Brisbane is a cosmopolitan hub for arts, culture, and dining, heavy on laid-back charm. With stunning natural assets, clear blue skies all year round, and a subtropical alfresco lifestyle, it is an urban metropolis with a relaxed vibe. Here you’ll receive a warm welcome from the city with timeless nature in its soul. Our client is located 15 minutes drive north to Brisbane CBD. Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable according to experience, penalty rates applied for the weekends
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- Be part of a big pharmacy group
About The Role: This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will be supported by other pharmacists and an experienced technician.
- Part-Time – Friday and Saturday shifts
- Trading hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8:30 am to 8 pm, Friday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 5 pm, and Sunday: 9:30 am to 4 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community