Bundaberg – Code: PHQLD243
About the Location:
Bundaberg is known for its agricultural contributions, its iconic rum distillery, and its access to the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. The city’s economy is diversified, and its surroundings offer a mix of rural landscapes and coastal attractions. Bundaberg Rum Distillery is an iconic city attraction, where visitors can take guided tours to learn about the rum-making process and the history of this famous Australian drink. Additionally, another interesting place is the Mon Repos Conservation Park, near Bundaberg, it is a critical habitat for nesting sea turtles. Our pharmacy is located 1.5 hours drive from Hervey Bay.
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable Hourly Rate
- Flexible working arrangments
About the Role:
Be part of a leading community pharmacy committed to providing high-quality, accessible, and cost-effective community-based healthcare services and programs, as well as we have a culture of rebirth. Take this opportunity to improve your skills and become a valued member of our community pharmacy. Your daily responsibilities will include dispensing medications and offering crucial patient counseling.
- Days per week: 2-3 Flexible
- Services provided:
- Vaccination Service (coming soon)
- National Diabetes Services Scheme (coming soon)
- Patient Medication Profiling Service
- Medscheck Service with one of our Qualified Pharmacists
- Dose Administration Aid Packaging
- Staged Supply of Medication Service
- FREE Blood Pressure checks
- Prescription on file service
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a busy pharmacy or the ability to adapt to a busy pace
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and counseling.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Provide quality care services
Embrace this exciting opportunity to grow your career while enjoying an excellent work-life balance in the welcoming embrace of Bundaberg. Whether you are an established pharmacist or looking to embark on your journey, Bundaberg welcomes you to its vibrant community.