North side of Brisbane – PHQLD226
About the Location:
Queensland’s sunny capital offers up the laidback charm and urban energy with a dash of adventure. Brisbane is a city that lives up to its sunny potential with a strong focus on the outdoors – think al fresco dining, picnics by the river, islands just off the coast, and national parks. Add to this a dynamic cultural precinct, abundant wildlife, and easy access to nearby icons like the Gold Coast and Great Barrier Reef, and you’ve got a destination you can’t say no to. Located 30 minutes drive north from Brisbane CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50 – Negotiable
- Retention bonus
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to join a community-based Pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. You will be working as part of an experienced and dedicated team, involving counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. Medical Cannabis experience is desirable. You will work alongside 2-3 other pharmacists and 5 technicians. No PBS pharmacy.
- Scritps per day: 400
- Dispense: Z
- Roster: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm, no late nights, no weekends
- Trading hours:
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Vaccination certificate required
- Medical Cannabis experience is desirable
If this role sounds like something that matches your preferences click on APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions, would like to have further information, or are looking for something different, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Janet at 0431827723 for a confidential discussion.