Bundaberg – Code: PHQLD202
About the Location:
Bundaberg is known for its agricultural contributions, its iconic rum distillery, and its access to the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. The city’s economy is diversified, and its surroundings offer a mix of rural landscapes and coastal attractions. Bundaberg Rum Distillery is an iconic city attraction, where visitors can take guided tours to learn about the rum-making process and the history of this famous Australian drink. Additionally, another interesting place is the Mon Repos Conservation Park, near Bundaberg, it is a critical habitat for nesting sea turtles. Our pharmacy is located 1.5 hours drive from Hervey Bay.
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable Hourly Rate of $60
- Relocation Assistance. Open-minded to exploring relocation options for you.
- A sign-on bonus of $10,000 is offered, which will be paid in two stages (5 months = $3k, 12 months = $7k).
- Accommodation or rental assistance is negotiable
About the Role:
Be part of a leading community pharmacy committed to providing high-quality, accessible, and cost-effective community-based healthcare services and programs, as well as we have a culture of rebirth. Take this opportunity to improve your skills and become a valued member of our community pharmacy. Your daily responsibilities will include dispensing medications and offering crucial patient counseling. You will collaborate with a highly experienced team made up of 2 to 3 Technicians and 2 to 3 Pharmacy Assistants. Our Dispensing Technicians cover every shift, which should lessen the workload. You will have full responsibility for care clinic, and clinical services metrics.
- Hours per week: 38 – 40
- Days per week: 5 – 6
- Scripts per day: 200
- Dispense: MINFOS
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Clinical services provided
- Flexible roster: No Sundays
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. You will be required to work on alternate Saturdays, but only for half a day.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a busy pharmacy or the ability to adapt to a busy pace
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and counseling.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Provide quality care services
Embrace this exciting opportunity to grow your career while enjoying an excellent work-life balance in the welcoming embrace of Bundaberg. Whether you are an established pharmacist or looking to embark on your journey, Bundaberg welcomes you to its vibrant community.