Cassowary Coast Region- Code: PHQLD173
About the Location:
Immerse yourself in the vibrancy of a prosperous and picturesque town nestled between the North and South Johnstone Rivers. Surrounded by lush greenery, from the sprawling sugar plantations flowing from the dense rainforest coastline to the verdant jungles of the Palmerston National Park to the west, this location exudes natural beauty. Cassowary Coast is your gateway to tropical splendor, conveniently situated just 2 hours’ drive south of Port Douglas.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy an attractive hourly rate starting at $55, with room for negotiation.
- Accommodation Exploration: Delve into options for accommodation or receive a generous travel allowance.
- Performance Incentives: Reap the rewards of our quarterly incentive program.
- Career Advancement: Uncover pathways for growth within a network of innovative and culturally rich pharmacies.
About The Role:
Seize the opportunity to enhance your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that prioritizes an outstanding work-life balance. As a valuable part of our experienced team, your responsibilities will encompass the day-to-day operations of the dispensary, including customer counseling, stock management, and control. Lead a dedicated small team of 5, supported by the Group Pharmacy Manager and 3 Pharmacy Assistants.
- Employment Mode: Full Time
- Software: MINFOS
- Scripts per day: 150
- Sole Pharmacist: Yes
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Webster Packing: Yes – some rolls and flat packs, FT packing in store, Rolls from MPS
- Roster: Solo Pharmacist to either work full 5.5 days per week (inc half day Saturday) or 5 day week with a day off during the week.
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8 am – 5.30 pm, Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Minimum 1-year of experience required
- Vaccination certificate required
Embrace the beauty of Cassowary Coast as you embark on a fulfilling career journey.
If you have any questions, would like to have further information, or are looking for something different, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call Janet at 0431827723 for a confidential discussion.