Central Northern Territory – Code: PHNT06
About the Location:
Central Australia is a region located in the southern part of the Northern Territory in Australia. Central Australia’s combination of natural wonders, cultural richness, and the spirit of the outback make it an irresistibly attractive destination for those seeking a unique and transformative travel experience. Also, it is characterized by its arid climate, vast desert landscapes, and cultural significance to the Indigenous peoples of the area. It holds a special place in the hearts of both locals and visitors for its natural beauty and cultural heritage. We are located in the Southern part of the Northern Territory, Australia, in an area that serves as a major hub for tourism. Our pharmacy is located around 1 hour drive from MacDonnell Ranges (a mountain range that offers stunning landscapes, gorges, and natural attractions).
Salary and Benefits:
- Weekday hourly rate: Starting from $60 – Negotiable.
- Weekend hourly rate: Starting from $70 on Saturdays; while on Sundays and Public Holidays, it starts from $75 per hour.
- Weekend Rates: Weekend rates are also negotiable, providing additional compensation for your dedication
- Fixed term: It is considered a 6 to 12-month fixed term.
- Relocation support: $10,000 Relocation Allowance if you commit to 12 months
- Accommodation provided: Benefit from ongoing accommodation support, ensuring a smooth transition to your new community.
- Fulfilling Work Environment: Join a dynamic team and contribute to a satisfying work atmosphere.
- Career Advancement Opportunities: This position offers opportunities for professional growth, allowing you to progress in your career path.
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and become a valuable asset in a community-oriented pharmacy. A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a dedicated Pharmacist in Charge to join our business. This is a Permanent Full-Time Position (6-12 month fixed term considered). Your responsibilities will encompass the day-to-day management of the dispensary, including counseling customers, ordering stock, and monitoring. This really exciting position places the pharmacist front-and-center in our pharmacy to make an even greater impact on our customers’ health outcomes. You will work alongside a professional team, including Pharmacist Technicians and Pharmacist Assistants.
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Team player
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Vaccination certificate desired
- Be able to lead and contribute to a dynamic team