PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Central Tablelands – Code: PHNSW82
About the Location:
Portland is a town surrounded by beautiful countryside and has many areas for bushwalking. The town is of interest as a historic mining town. Located 2.5-hour drive northwest of Sydney.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate weekdays: $50 – $55 Negotiable according to experience.
- Accommodation provided
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control.
- Scripts per day: 120
- Dispense: Z
- Hours per week 42.5
- Days per week: 5 – required to work 3 hours on Saturdays.
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to 17:30pm, Saturday: 9 am to 12 pm. Sunday: closed
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community