Mid North Coast of NSW – Code: PHNSW152
About the Location:
The Mid North Coast of New South Wales is a stunning and diverse region located along the eastern coast of New South Wales, Australia, between Sydney to the south and the Queensland border to the north. It is known for its natural beauty, coastal towns, and a wide range of attractions. Also, it is a popular destination for both tourists and residents seeking a combination of natural beauty, outdoor adventure, and cultural experiences. Its diverse landscape, from pristine beaches to lush rainforests, makes it a unique and attractive region in Australia. Our pharmacy is located around 40 minutes drive from Kempsey, NSW; and around 1 hour 10 minutes by flight from Sydney, NSW.
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable Hourly Rate: $50 to $60 – Your compensation is open for negotiation.
- Career Progression: Discover opportunities to grow and improve your clinical skills within the hospital pharmacy environment.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a Monday-to-Friday role, free on weekends or late-night shifts.
- Employee Benefits: Access attractive benefits, including renewed lease options, paid parental leave, clinical and non-clinical education programs, professional development initiatives, structured training, and a rewards program offering benefits to staff at leading retail brands.
About The Role:
Join a dynamic team in healthcare sector, where you will contribute to the transformation of patient care. Your expertise will be valued as you provide essential pharmacy services, ensuring optimal treatment and medication management. Engage in a professional development program that fosters your growth while offering an informative and structured training experience. This role embodies the future of healthcare, and your contribution will make a difference. Additionally, you will be dispensing duties with Fred, reviewing hospital medication charts, providing discharge counseling, as well as medicine advice to hospital staff, and opportunities to learn oncology. You will work alongside another Pharmacist and 1 Technician.
- Dispense: FRED
- Roster: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. No weekend shifts, no late nights.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Previous hospital experience is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to multi-task through the busy periods of the day
- Drive to grow your career in Pharmacy
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Full and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Australian Labor Rights without restrictions
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent product knowledge
- Relevant Australian pharmacy experience in community, aged care, or hospital pharmacy
If this role sounds like something that matches your preferences click on APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions, you would like to have further information, or you are looking for something different, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call Janet on 0431827723 for a confidential discussion.