South East Canberra – PHACT04
About the Location:
Canberra is renowned for its national museums and galleries, but those in the know also seek out local treasures and attractions. Explore a garden that houses one-fifth of Australia’s native plant species, a zoo dedicated to saving endangered animals, and a popular market nestled within an old bus depot. All this, just a short 17-minute drive from Canberra CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a negotiable hourly rate that reflects your experience.
- Exceptional Workplace: Join a dynamic team in a fantastic work environment.
- Career Advancement: Unleash your potential for growth and development.
About The Role:
This presents a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a community-based Pharmacy that prioritizes an outstanding work-life balance. Collaborate with a dedicated and experienced team consisting of three pharmacists and three technicians. Your responsibilities will include patient counseling, stock management, and control.
- Professional services: Webster pack
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 7:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Drive to grow your career in Pharmacy
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- A genuine passion for the industry
- Full & unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent product knowledge