South West Coast – Code: PHVIC12
About the Location:
This beautiful city is the only deep-water seaport between Adelaide and Melbourne, making it a major centre for sea transport of goods and produce from the surrounding areas. A large sheltered harbour provides calm waters for a marina, wharves and shipping berths. Located 1.5 hours drive to Warrnambool in Victoria.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $40 -$45 – Negotiable
- Accommodation provided
- Relocation assistance
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day to day tuning of the dispensary including, counselling customers, stock ordering, and control. There are available two pharmacist positions to work in the same store.
- 5 days per week
- Hours per week: 40
- Scripts per day: 500
- Dispense: Z
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Requires 2 full-time Pharmacists (working in the same store)
Roster Pharmacist #1: from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm and the 2nd Pharmacist’s roster is: from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm Weekends will be a rotating Saturday and every Sunday off.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community