PHARMACIST – PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Moreton Bay Region – Code: PHQLD131
About the Location:
The Moreton Bay Region is a diverse area, spanning more than 2,045 square kilometers and boasting everything from rural townships and urban centers to coastal villages and thriving business precincts. Located between Brisbane City and the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay. The region offers some of South East Queensland’s premier waterfront locations, pristine environmental areas, vibrant entertainment options, and thriving cultural and community hubs. Our client is located just over an hour’s drive north of Brisbane.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable according to experience
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- No weekend required
- Rental assistance – short-term – Negotiable
- Travel allowance IS negotiable if you live in Brisbane or surrounding areas
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities. You will work alongside a Pharmacy Assistant.
- Scripts per day: 110 -150
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Dispense: FRED
- Nursing Home: No
- Webster Packing: only a few that require checking
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (or equivalent)
- Current General Registration as a pharmacist (without conditions or undertakings) with AHPRA, is required
- Clear and effective communication skills, with an attention to detail
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job