PHARMACIST | PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Central Coast NSW – Code: PHNSW111
About the Location:
Our client is located in a coastal village on the Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia. The beach is a popular getaway destination for Sydney families. Located only 1.5 hours drive north of Sydney.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $55 – Negotiable
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply
- Great place to work
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counselling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside another pharmacist, 2 technicians, and 4 pharmacy assistants. This is a second pharmacist position.
- Days per week: 5.5
- Scripts per day: 250 – 300
- Dispense: MINFOS
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Webster Packing: Yes
- Roster: Monday to Friday from: 8.30am-6.00pm and Saturdays: 8.30am-12:30 pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply.
- Immunisation qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills