Melbourne – Code: PHVIC25
About the Location:
Our client is located in a suburb 30 minutes drive southwest of Melbourne CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable according to experience
- Newly registered are welcome to apply!
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside 7 staff members between Pharmacy Assistants and Technicians.
- Hours per week Full Time: 38
- Full-Time Position – 5 days per week: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday + 2 more days during the week
- Part-Time – 3 days per week required: Monday or Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Scripts per day: 120
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: No
- Dispense: FRED
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community