PHARMACIST – PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
SOUTH EAST MELBOURNE – Code: PHVIC78
About the Location:
Our client is located 45-minutes drive southeast of Melbourne CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $45-$50 – Negotiable according to experience
- Partnership opportunity available for the right candidate in the next 6 months
- Be part of a big pharmacy group
- Career progression
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities. You will work alongside a supportive team of 1 Retail Manager, 1 Pharmacist, 1 Technician, and 2 Pharmacy Assistants.
- Pharmacist part-time position: 2 days per week, regular Saturday and Sunday shifts
- Pharmacist in Charge full-time position
- Dispense: LOTS
- Scripts per day: 70-100
- Webster Packing: 20
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: No
- Roster: Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm and Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Trading hours: Monday to Wednesday: 9 am to 6 pm, Thursday to Friday: 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated staff management and leadership experience
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community