Wheatbelt Region – Code: PHWA38
About the Location:
This beautiful town has a rich history and is renowned for its equally colorful carpets of spring wildflowers. The town is located 2 hours and 30 minutes away from Perth.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $55 – Negotiable according to experience
- Accommodation: Unit at rear of pharmacy.
- Utilities and wifi included
- Sponsorship available
- 6k bonus after 12 months
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside two long-standing staff members.
- Hours per week: 48
- Scripts per day: 60
- Dispense: Z
- 50 DAA patients and 1 Stage supply.
- Trading hours: 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 9 am to 12 pm.
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: No
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community