North of Byron Bay – Code: PHNSW113
About the Location:
Byron Bay is one of the treasures of the far north coast of New South Wales. It has magnificent beaches, fabulous hinterland rainforest, incredible coastal trails, wonderful marine life and a great food scene.
Our client is located just 1-hour from Gold Coast.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50 to $55 Negotiable
- 6 months of assistance or possibility of accommodation with adjustment on salary
- Relocation Assistance – Negotiable
- KPI Bonus – Negotiable
- Training provided
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and join a forward pharmacy shop fit that offers a wide range of high-quality health care products and an excellent work-life balance. Compounding in store with training available to the right candidate. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counselling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside great customers and naturopaths on staff —1 Pharmacist, 4 Dispensary Technicians and 6 Pharmacy Assistants—.
- Hours per week: 40
- Scripts per day: 220
- Dispense: FRED
- Methadone, DAA: Yes, 10 clients 40 Community DAA. Mainly weekly pickup.
- Roster: Negotiable. Sometimes weekends required.
- Trading hours: Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Holistic health educated Pharmacist – Desired
- 3 years as Australian registered Pharmacist minimum –registration with AHPRA–
- Managerial and Compounding experience – Preferred
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community