South Of Sunshine Coast – Code: PHQLD61
About the Location:
The magnificent rocky outcrops are actually remnants of volcanic activity that occurred more than 25 million years ago. As the volcanic mountains cooled stunning vertical columns emerged, and today, they have become iconic landmarks on the Sunshine Coast and a popular location for bushwalkers and hikers to explore. Located 30 minutes drive south of the Sunshine Coast and 1-hour drive north from Brisbane.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- Be part of a big pharmacy group
- Enviable lifestyle in the Sunshine Coast area
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counselling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside a Technician.
- Scripts per day: 200
- Dispense: MINFOS
- Flexible roster
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 1 pm, and Sunday: 9 am to 12 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community