Central Highlands Region – Code: PHQLD42
About the Location:
Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Central Highlands, this tranquil town invites you to experience the best of Queensland countryside living. Surrounded by serene landscapes, the town is renowned for its nearby sapphire gem field, offering a unique opportunity to explore and discover. Whether you’re drawn to the town’s charm or the natural beauty of the surrounding area, you’ll find a welcoming community that appreciates the finer aspects of life. Conveniently located just a scenic 3-hour drive from Rockhampton, you can easily access both the town’s amenities and the picturesque countryside.
Salary and Benefits:
- Partnership Opportunity: Explore the possibility of partnership within the pharmacy, paving the way for exciting growth prospects.
- Sponsorship Available: Benefit from sponsorship options to facilitate your transition to this vibrant community.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive hourly rate ranging from $50 to $60, with negotiable terms based on your valuable experience.
- Relocation Assistance: Receive support for a seamless relocation process.
About the Position:
This remarkable opportunity allows you to further develop your skills while contributing to a community-based pharmacy dedicated to providing an exceptional work-life balance. Your daily responsibilities will include dispensing medications and offering valuable counseling to patients. Additionally, the shop provides services such as lifestyle coaching, diabetes education, and sleep apnea support. Collaborate closely with another Pharmacist as you work together to meet the community’s healthcare needs.
- 38 hours per week and the possibility to pick extra hours if you wish
- Scripts per day: 180-200
- Dispense: FRED transitioning to Dispense Works soon
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: No
- Webster Packing: 100
- Rotating Roster
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm, and Sunday: 9 am to 4 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Management experience required
- Vaccination certificate required
Experience the tranquil charm of Central Highlands and become part of a close-knit community that values your contributions. Whether you’re drawn to the gem fields, countryside landscapes, or the town’s unique character, you’ll find a fulfilling and balanced lifestyle awaiting you.