Geraldton – Code: PHWA32
About the Location:
The only city on the Coral Coast, Geraldton has established itself as a contemporary coastal hub of cafes, shops, street art and galleries, providing that perfect mix of things to see and do while simultaneously feeling relaxed. The beaches and sunny climate make it popular with water sport enthusiasts and visitors looking to soak up the sun on pristine white sand. Located 4.5 hours drive north of Perth.
Salary & Benefits
- Hourly rate: from $55 Negotiable
- Partnership opportunity
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
- Accommodation provided
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities.
- Hours per week: 40
- Dispense: MINFOS
- Scripts per day: 200 – 300
- Nursing Home: No
- Methadone: Yes
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community