Central Highlands Region – Code: PHQLD141
About the Location:
The town is in Central Highlands Region. It is a tiny township with the appearance of being a single street with houses and shops stretching along it. The town exists because of a mixture of coal mining and agriculture in the district. Located 4 hours drive from Rockhampton.
Salary and benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50 to $55 – Negotiable
- Partnership opportunity
- Accommodation provided
- Relocation assistance
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- Training provided
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including dispensing, counseling customers, ordering stock, and monitoring. This is a sole pharmacist position.
- Hours per week: 28
- Dispense: Z
- Scripts: 40
- DAAs: Yes (7)
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes (2) weekly pick up
- Nursing Home: No
- Vaccination services: Yes
- Roster: Tuesday to Friday. 1 hour for lunch break
- Trading hours: Tuesday to Friday from 9 am to 12:30 pm, and from 1:30 pm to 5 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community