PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Central Western Plains – Code: PHNSW10
About the Location:
Explore all there is to see and do in this beautiful region of NSW. Surrounded by the Maquaries’ Marshes, the Warrrumbungle National Park, and the Pilliga State Forest there are limitless opportunities for exploring the region’s natural wonders! The people are very friendly with lots of local characters to meet. The town has a community swimming pool, visitor center, a library, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and, even a blowling club. Located only 2 hours drive to Dubbo.
Salary and benefits:
- Hourly rate weekdays: $60, Saturday: $65 – Negotiable according to experience
- Accommodation provided
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. You will work alongside another experienced Pharmacist.
- Scripts per day: 250
- 40.5 hours per week
- Dispense: Z
- Webster packing: Yes
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 09:00 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm. You will be able to enjoy 1-hour lunch break.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Passion about delivering exemplary patient care and forward dispensing