Western Riverina Region – Code: PHNSW49
About the Location:
The town is in Western Riverina Region. The beautiful plains of the town offer their own distinctive beauty to catch the first sunset or sunrise, and experience standing under a 360-degree sky resplendent with brilliant colors and mesmerizing cloud formations. Stargazing is the best you will find. The banks of the Murrumbidgee River are for retreating and relaxing under the towering red gums of the river for picnics and fishing. Bird watchers will find more than a hundred species of birds that make the river and plains their home.
Our client is located a 2.5-hour drive from Wagga Wagga.
Salary & Benefits
- Hourly rate: $50 – Negotiable
- Accommodation provided —fully furnished with 1/2 utility bills included—
- Relocation assistance
- Partnership opportunity
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Among your daily responsibilities will be dispensing medications and counseling patients. This is a Sole Pharmacist position. You will work alongside a Pharmacist Technician and 2 Pharmacy Assistants.
- Scrips per day: 170
- Dispense: Z
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and Sunday is closed.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community