PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Townsville – PHQLD119
About the Location:
From the Great Barrier Reef and its tropical islands to the lush rain forests and World Heritage-listed national parks, the once quiet coastal town has merged into a modern metropolis. It’s a place to discover, appreciate and immerse in nature. Located 4 hours drive to Cairns.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50 – Negotiable according to experience
- Be part of a big pharmacy group
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside another Pharmacist, 2 Dispense Technicians, and great staff support of 14 members.
- Scripts per day: 150
- Dispense: FRED
- Webster Packing: Yes
- Nursing Home: No
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Trading hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Thursday: 8:30 am to 9 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and Sunday: 10 am to 4pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Vaccination certificate desired