PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Sunshine Coast – Code: PHQLD69
About the Location:
Our client is in a beautiful town located 20 minutes drive to Maroochydore Beach.
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- Partnership opportunity
- Beautiful place to work and live
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities.
- Scripts per day: 240
- Webster Packing: 70
- Hours per week:40-45
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm. Sundays closed.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a busy pharmacy or the ability to adapt to a busy pace
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and counseling.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Provide quality care services
- Vaccination certificate desired, not essential