PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
North East Coast of QLD – Code: PHQLD106
About the Location:
This is a picturesque little township nestled at the foot of the mountains among bright green fields of sugar cane. A friendly town that invites you to enjoy its genuine Tropical North Queensland hospitality, as you explore the country stores and historic pubs along the wide tree-lined main street. Located only 1-hour drive to Cairns.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- Attractive package for the right candidate
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a busy pharmacy or the ability to adapt to a busy pace
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and counseling.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Provide quality care services
- Vaccination certificate desired but not essential