Pharmacist in Charge
Shepparton Code: PHVIC64
About the Location:
This beautiful city boasts a diversity of cultural, outdoor, and sporting activities seldom found anywhere else. Located only 2.5 hours driving north of Melbourne, the area features magnificent food and wine, glorious weather, and all the attractions and activities you could imagine in a regional city.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50 plus super Negotiable according to experience (with rental assistance)
- Hourly rate: $55 (without rental assistance)
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Rental assistance – Negotiable
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to join a community-based Pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. You will be working as part of an experienced and dedicated team, involving counseling customers, stock ordering, and control.
- Scripts per day: 250
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: No
- Hours per week: 38- 40
- Roter involved working every second Saturday
- Trading hours: Monday to Wednesday: 9 am to 5:30 pm, Thursday and Friday: 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm and, Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- AHPRA Pharmacist Registration Excellent communication skills Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills Customer-focused with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services Emphasis on professional services with the ability to implement and execute new services Inventory management and stock ordering Experience with FRED Dispense is an advantage Accurate and efficient dispensing Experience with Dose Administration Aid packing and checking