PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Canberra – Code: PHACT01
About the Location:
Only in the capital city of Canberra, you can find superb dining and world-class cultural experiences only a short stroll from wildlife-filled bush-land reserves and serene lake-shore views. Located only 3 hours driving to Sydney.
Salary & Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable according to experience
- Great place to work
- Opportunity to grow in your career
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities. This is a sole pharmacist position. You will work alongside a pharmacist technician and a pharmacy assistant.
- Dispense: LOTS
- Scripts per day: 120
- Trading Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 2 pm. Sundays closed.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community