PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
North Of Brisbane – Moreton Bay Region – Code: PHQLD76
About the Location:
The Moreton Bay Region is a diverse area, spanning more than 2,045 square kilometers and boasting everything from rural townships and urban centers to coastal villages and thriving business precincts. Located between Brisbane City and the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay. The region offers some of South East Queensland’s premier waterfront locations, pristine environmental areas, vibrant entertainment options and thriving cultural and community hubs. It is only 40 minutes drive north of Brisbane.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate weekdays: from $45 negotiable
- Relocation assistance
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- Training provided
- Be part of a big pharmacy group
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside another pharmacist and experienced technicians. The store was fitted out less than two years ago and uses automation in the dispensary.
- Scripts per day:250
- Dispense: FRED
- Full-time hours: 40
- Days per week: 5 and alternative weekends
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: No
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 4 pm and Sunday 9 am to 2 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community