PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Gympie – Code: PHQLD75
About the Location:Only 90 minutes north of Brisbane, Gympie is right in the middle of the Great Sandy Biosphere, surrounded by real Australian nature and wildlife that you just can’t get anywhere else in Queensland. The world’s largest sand island K’Gari, Fraser Island is right on our doorstep and just a stones’ throw away from our beautiful beaches and waterways. Away from the coast you’ll find wide open spaces and a lush, fertile hinterland that’s packed with fresh local produce.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate weekdays: from $45, Saturdays $50, Sundays: $55
- Sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance
- Accommodation provided – Negotiable
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- Training provided
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counselling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside 3 other pharmacists and a group of 7 supported staff members.
- Scripts per day: 300
- Dispense: FRED
- Full time hours: 40
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: No
- Roster: Monday to Friday – Flexible. You will be required to work 1 weekend in 3
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am am to 5:30 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 4 pm and Sunday 9 am to 2pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community