Riverina Region – Code: PHNSW100
The pharmacist can start as a locum for 6 months or the position can be offered as an ongoing permanent role or as a contract for a minimum of a year
About the Location:
This is a beautiful place to visit where you can enjoy many water sports and great picnic areas. Enjoy sports at its golf course, bowling greens, netball, and cricket clubs. Or explore the surrounding parklands. Located 1.5 hours drive to Albury in NSW and 3.5 hours drive north from Melbourne in Victoria.
Salary & Benefits
- Hourly rate: $55 – $60 Negotiable
- Fully furnished accommodation provided, WiFi
- Relocation assistance
- Sponsorship available
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. You will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside a technician and a pharmacy assistant.
- Scrips per day: 200
- Dispense: FRED
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday 9 am –5:30 pm, Saturday 9 am–12 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community