PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Riverland Region – Code: PHSA02
About the Location:
Located only 3 hours drive northeast of Adelaide this is a great destination no matter what the season. There are galleries made for browsing, fruit stalls to stock up on the district’s famous products, beckoning wineries, billabongs and, secluded creeks to explore by canoe, and fish and yabbies to be caught. The town is also well off for riverfront picnic spots. And be sure to set aside an hour or two to check out the thousands of varieties of blooms on show at Ruston’s spectacular rose garden.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable according to experience
- Accommodation provided – Negotiable
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include dispensing medications, counselling patients, and liaising with other medical professionals. This position will suit an experienced pharmacist looking for a “tree-change” or a pharmacist still young in their career who is eager to succeed. You will work alongside a team of 17 members between Pharmacist Assistants and Technicians.
We recognize the need for work-life balance, so the weekend and evening work required is not a heavy load.
- Hours per week: 38
- Days per week: 5.5
- Dispense: MINFOS
- Scripts per day: 280
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday and Friday 9:00 am to 05:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 am to 12:30 pm – Sunday closed.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Current Australian Driving License