PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Barrington Coast – Code: PHNSW88
About the Location:
The beaches and waterways of this stunning town are its main drawcard with six beautiful beaches offering a choice of a salty experience or the clear waters of Wallis Lake posing endless water activities. Exquisite dining experiences and accommodation offerings make it one of the jewels of the Barrington Coast. Located 3.5 hours drive to Sydney.
Salary and Benefits:
- Relocation assistance
- Hourly rate weekday: $50 and Saturdays: $60 and Sunday: $70
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside a supportive team.
- Scripts per day: 300
- Dispense: LOTS
- Full-time hours: 45-50
- Days per week: 5-6
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am to 3 pm. Sundays: 9 am to 1 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community