Gippsland – Code: PHVIC15
About the Location:
Stop off on your journey through central Gippsland and visit the historic town of this beautiful town at the western end of Latrobe Valley, home to beautiful 19th-century buildings and heritage sites. Walk along the trail taking in the diverse sites of the bushland, lakes, and distant mountain views. Located 1 hour 45 minutes drive southeast of Melbourne.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50-$55 – Negotiable according to experience
- Petrol allowance provided
- Relocation assistance
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside another Pharmacist and a Technician. This is a second pharmacist position.
- Dispense: FRED
- Scripts per day: 275
- Nursing Home: No
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Roster: Sunday and Tuesday off
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm. Sunday: closed
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community