Brisbane North Side – Code: PHQLD55
About the Location:
Brisbane is a cosmopolitan hub for arts, culture and dining, heavy on laid-back charm. With stunning natural assets, clear blue skies all year round, and a subtropical alfresco lifestyle, it is an urban metropolis with a relaxed vibe. Here you’ll receive a warm welcome from the city with timeless nature in its soul. Our client is located 10 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Up to $50 – Negotiable according to experience
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- Compounding training provided
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counselling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside 2 other Pharmacists and 2-3 Technicians every day.
- Scripts per day: 300
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Part-Time days required: Sunday, Saturday and Monday
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00pm, Saturday: 8:30am to 5:30 pm and Sunday: 9 am to 4pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Compounding experience required but not essential