North East Of Canberra – Code: PHNSW08
About the Location:
Be enticed by the country charm of Australia’s first inland city. Perfectly positioned just two hours from Sydney, an hour from Canberra and just under two hours to the coast – a world rich in heritage, culture, natural beauty, and adventure is ready to be explored.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50 Negotiable
- Shared accommodation provided
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
- Newly registered are welcome to apply!
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including dispensing, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control.
- Days per week: 3
- Scripts per day: 350
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Dispense: FRED
- Thursday and Saturday / Sundays
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community