South East of Melbourne – Code: PHVIC36 About the Location:
Melbourne, Australia’s vibrant epicenter of style and flavor, beckons with a diverse array of culinary delights, heart-pounding sports, and a rich tapestry of artistic experiences. This bustling metropolis strikes a harmonious balance between its deep cultural roots and the cutting-edge trends of today. As the sun sets over Melbourne, the city comes alive with a vivacious dining scene and a cornucopia of events and exhibitions. Venture into its enchanting laneways, chic neighborhoods, and sophisticated culinary landscape to immerse yourself in Melbourne’s essence. Your new opportunity awaits just 30 minutes southeast of Melbourne CBD in a charming suburb.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Rate: Your hourly rate will be negotiated based on your experience, ranging from $40 to $50.
- All Experience Levels Welcome: Embrace the inclusive environment that welcomes professionals of all experience levels.
- Part of a Respected Pharmacy Group: Join the ranks of a prominent pharmacy group and contribute to its impact on the community.
About The Role:
Embark on an exciting journey to further cultivate your skills as you join a community-based pharmacy dedicated to providing an exceptional work-life balance. As a vital member of an experienced team, you’ll spearhead the daily operations of the dispensary. Your multifaceted responsibilities will encompass counseling customers, managing stock orders, and maintaining diligent oversight. Collaborate harmoniously with a supportive staff consisting of 10 dedicated professionals. Together, you’ll fortify the pharmacy’s role within the community while nurturing your own professional growth.
- Hours per week: 38
- Scripts per day: 150
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Webster Packing: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Current First Aid Qualification
- Vaccination trained
- Previous experience managing charts specifically relevant to nursing homes.