Logan Area- Code: PHQLD124
About the Location:
Our client is located 20 minutes drive south of Brisbane CBD in the Logan Area.
Salary and Benefits:
– Hourly rate: $45 -Negotiable
– Opportunity to grow in your professional career
– Training provided
– Job stability with the support of a community-focused team
About the role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities. You will be required to work 3 days as Sole Pharmacist, and 2 days as Second Pharmacist. You will work alongside 1 Dispense Technician and 4 Pharmacy Assistants.
- Scripts per day: 180
- Dispense: FRED
- Hours per week: 38
- Webster Packing: Yes
- Roster: Tuesday to Saturday
To Be Successful in This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a busy pharmacy or the ability to adapt to a busy pace
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and counseling.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Vaccination certificate desired