Logan Area- Code: PHQLD123
About the Location:
Our client is in the Logan area located 20 minutes drive south of Brisbane CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
- Sunday shifts available
About the role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities. You will work alongside another Pharmacist and 3 Pharmacy Assistants.
- Scripts per day: 100 to 130
- Dispense: FRED
- Roster: Sundays from 9 am to 4 pm
To Be Successful in This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a busy pharmacy or the ability to adapt to a busy pace
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and counseling.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Provide quality care services
- Vaccination certificate desired