- Hourly rate: $45 – Negotiable according to experience
- Newly registered are welcome to apply!
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a regional hospital that offers an excellent work-life balance. This is a second Pharmacist position. You will work with a supported team and a Technician.
- Scripts per day: 150
- Dispense: FRED
- Days required: Thursday and Friday from 1 pm to 9 pm and every second Saturday: from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Trading hours: Monday to Wednesday: 9 am to 5:30 pm, Thursday and Friday: 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Immunization certificated desired but not essential.