North of Sydney – PHNSW108
About the location:
Our client is located only 20 minutes drive north of Sydney CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $40 – $55 Negotiable according to experience
- Newly registered are welcome to apply!
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities. You will work with another Pharmacist and 1 Pharmacy Assistant.
- Scripts per day: 120
- Dispense: FRED
- Hours per week: 38
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: No
- Flexible roster: one weekend day required
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 7 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9 am to 2 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community pharmacist