PHARMACIST | PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
Port Macquarie – Code: PHNSW68
About the Location
Placed on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, it boasts 17 beautiful beaches, a lush interior, a diverse array of attractions, including the Koala Hospital, the Billabong Zoo, river cruises, and a choice of accommodation from luxury hotels to beachside campgrounds. Top it off with one of the best year-round weather and a busy calendar of events. This is one of Australia’s most popular holiday destinations, and friendly locals will welcome you with open arms. Located a 4.5-hour drive from Sydney and a 1.5-hour drive from Coffs Harbour.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable based on experience
- Relocation assistance – Negotiable
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Among your daily responsibilities will be dispensing medications and counseling patients. You will work alongside 2 Pharmacists and 2 to 3 Dispense Technicians per day.
- Scripts per day: 260
- Hours per week: 38
- Webster Packing: Yes. 200
- Dispense: Simple
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Thursday from 8:30 to 7:00 pm, Saturday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Vaccination certificate – Desirable