Gold Coast – Code: PHQLD118
About the Location:
The Gold Coast’s star attraction is its beaches, including the world-renowned stretch of sand at Surfers Paradise. Beyond the beaches, discover laid-back neighborhoods, a booming culinary scene, and the Gold Coast’s famous theme parks. And be sure to leave enough time for a trip into the subtropical hinterland for rainforest walks and waterfalls. Located only 40 minutes drive to Brisbane.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $45- Negotiable according to experience
- Be part of a big pharmacy group
- Stunning coastal lifestyle
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities. This is a sole pharmacist position. You will work alongside an Inter, a Pharmacist in Charge, and a Dispense Technician.
- Scripts per day: 300
- Dispense: FRED
- Webster Packing: 80
- Nursing Home: No
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Roster: Tuesday to Saturday
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 5 pm, and Sunday: 9 am to 4 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a busy pharmacy or the ability to adapt to a busy pace
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and counseling.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community