Northeastern Eyre Penynsula – Code: PHSA12
About the Location:
Located in the heart of Northeastern Eyre Peninsula, this area is renowned for its delectable seafood offerings, including mouthwatering oysters and fresh fish. Here, you can immerse yourself in a world of ocean vistas, aquatic adventures, rugged landscapes, and mesmerizing sand dunes. It’s a true haven for nature enthusiasts and lovers of pristine coastal beauty. Situated just a 1-hour drive from Port Augusta and approximately 4 hours from Adelaide, this location offers both tranquility and convenience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable Hourly Rate: Your hourly rate will be determined based on your experience and qualifications, ensuring that you receive fair and competitive compensation.
- Accommodation Provided: Accommodation options are available and will be discussed to accommodate your needs.
- Relocation Assistance: If required, relocation assistance can be negotiated to facilitate your transition to this picturesque coastal region.
- Training Provided: You’ll have access to training and development opportunities to enhance your professional skills.
About the Position:
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills and become an integral part of a community-based pharmacy that places a high value on work-life balance. In this role, you’ll be responsible for efficiently and accurately providing medicines and health information to consumers. You’ll also play a key role in ensuring pharmacy standards and procedures are upheld, while implementing and maintaining statutory professional requirements.
- Hours per week: 47.5
- Scripts per day: 170-220
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: No
- Others: Grow script on file patients, 20 MedsChecks each month, follow and support QC2020 standards, participate in staged supply programs and DAA’s, supervise and direct team members, maintain dispensary updates, and process PBS Claim.
- Roster: Monday to Friday – Required
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 1 year of experience as a sole pharmacist
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
As you embark on this professional journey, you’ll not only have the opportunity to serve the local community but also to immerse yourself in the natural beauty and coastal charm of Northeastern Eyre Peninsula. This role allows you to make a meaningful impact on the lives of residents while enjoying the serenity and splendor of this coastal paradise.