Ballarat – Code: PHVIC59
About the Location:
This Victoria’s largest inland city is a thriving hub of contemporary arts, events, food, brews, and wine, with a fascinating heritage backdrop. With its renowned wineries and exciting restaurant scene, this is an established foodie destination. Recharge and refuel after a day’s walking at one of the town’s popular eateries, breweries, or cafes. Located 1.5 hours driving west of Melbourne.
Salary and benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable – penalty rates applied
- Relocation assistance
- All levels are welcome to apply!
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity to excel in community pharmacy working with a very supportive and innovative organization, committed to growing the business. The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to the pharmacy staff in the delivery of excellent customer service with a primary focus on staff supervision and team morale, and the growth of the pharmacy as a health care destination, providing a range of high-quality professional services and advice. You will work alongside another Pharmacist, 2 Pharmacist Technicians, and 2 Shop Assistants.
- Hours per week 38-40 – Extra hours available if you wish
- Days per week: 5
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: Yes
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Be an effective and inspiring leader
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community