Southeast of Darwin – Code: PHNT01
About the Location:
Come to where the Outback meets the tropics and discover a region full of gorges and misty waterfalls, thermal springs, and ancient cultures. Located 3 hours drive to Darwin, NT.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate weekdays: $40 – $50 Negotiable
- Rental assistance: $300 per week
- Relocation assistance
- Newly registered are welcome to apply!
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling, customers, stock ordering, DAA checking, and updating dispensing profiles for packing DAA.
- Scripts per day: 120-150 tourist season around 200 scripts per day
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Vaccination certificate desire