South Of Launceston – Code: PHTAS03
About the Location:
Our Client is located 15 minutes by drive from Launceston, Tasmania.
Salary and Benefits:
- Partnership opportunity!
- Hourly rate weekdays: $45 – Negotiable according to experience
- Hourly rate weekends: $55 – Negotiable
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside 4 other pharmacy members between Assistants and Technicians. The store is located in a medical center well supported by doctors, specialists and other allied health professionals.
- Full Time: 40 hours per week
- Part-Time: 25 hours per week
- Scripts per day: 200
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: No
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Vaccination certificate required